development ?

Comments about application
rolf

development ?

Postby rolf » 03 Jan 2010 23:33

Happy New Year, Miha,

I was looking forward to this new year, since there has been a sort of tradition with new releases / upgraded versions of SiMail at this time of the year. Can we still expect some new development, or is there some sort of "stand-by"?

Even if SiMail is a good, stable and working client, there are some minor wishes - do I have to mention calendar / scheduling :-)

Hope, that you soon can find time for SiMail again,

Best wishes for the new year,

Rolf

mvrhov
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: development ?

Postby mvrhov » 04 Jan 2010 17:03

Hi Rolf,

Happy New Year to you too.

Yep for the past few years there were new releases around new year as I had a vacation for the last 14 days of a year an thus I had time to do more development. Unfortunately last year I had to be at work till the end :thumbsdown: and on Friday when I finally had a vacation I used it for something other than si.Mail development.

Will try to release new version ASAP. It will have just the bug-fixes and updated components and nothing else.

Regards,
Miha

mvrhov
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mvrhov » 05 Jan 2010 20:38

Hi Rolf,

managed to compile with updated components. This one is quite untested so there might be a lot of problems. Please report them into the bugs Forum.
Along with updated 3rd party components there is also a new html part message importer which should in theory quite improve import of html part of message for editing.

Regards,
Miha

freebird

Postby freebird » 05 Jan 2010 20:42

dear Miha
hello and happy new year

please do not forget to fix the bug of USB drive letter as discussed in the topic bellow
http://www.simail.si/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=461

rolf

Postby rolf » 05 Jan 2010 20:50

Hi Miha,

nice to hear / =read :-) that you can find some time for the further development. It was by no means my wish to stress you, I do off course respect the priority of work and private life.

I just downloaded the latest version and will report possible bugs asap.

Thanks, Rolf

Return to “General Discusion”